The SOL Emergency Blanket is one of the most advanced emergency blankets on the market. It has been meticulously designed to never fail when you need it most. Use as a first aid device, a shelter, ground tarp or as cover for your gear, the blanket is wind and waterproof.
It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalised polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets. The blanket opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, additionally rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds. Sized to fit one person.
The SOL blanket is double sided; the orange side stands out to increase visibility and the silver side reflects the suns heat so is ideal when in a hot climate, such as in the desert.
- Legendary Durability
- Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Shelter from the Elements
- Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof.
- Stay Warm
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- More than Just a blanket.
- A true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
- Size: 56" x 84" / 142 cm x 213 cm
- Weight: 2.9 oz. / 82 g
07/03/2018 - Mr Schubert, Redcar
Just the job for camping in the cold and much quieter than the usual space blanket