The Nitecore TM39 flashlight is the latest addition to the Tiny Monster series has a Luminus SBT-90 Gen 2 LED with a maximum output of 5200 lumens. The torch is powered by the Nitecore NBP68HD battery pack which is rechargeable, using the included charging cable. The pack can also be charged independently using either the included adapter or Nitecore's rapid adapter for faster charging (available separately).
The torch has an incredible beam distance up to 1500 meters, making it ideal for applications requiring a bright, far reaching beam such as search and rescue.
The TM39 features a dual button user interface which operates the four brightness levels, ranging from 200 to 5200 lumens, and the three special modes, SOS, strobe and beacon. The flashlight has an OLED display screen showing useful information such as battery voltage, remaining runtime and the torch's temperature. In addition, the Nitecore light has a memory function to remember the last used brightness level and lockout mode to avoid accidental activation.
The Nitecore TM39 has been designed to a high specification. It's features include:
- Premium dual cooling design with cooling fins and thermal regulation for excellent heat dissipation
- Intelligent on-board charging circuit
- Gold plated connector to ensure effective conductivity
- Standard tripod connector
Turbo: 5200 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
High: 2000 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Mid: 800 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 200 lumens - 36 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon (5200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 1500 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: NBP68HD li-ion battery pack, charging adapter, carry strap, lanyard, spare o-ring, spare charging port cover.
- Length: 276 mm / 10.87"
- Head Diameter: 90 mm / 3.54"
- Tail Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97"
- Weight: 1.361 kg (including battery pack)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 562,500 cd
- Thermal regulation function prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit ensures a safe charging process
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual side switches
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Optimal heat dissipation to improve overall performance
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish