The Nitecore TM39 Lite has the same head as the TM39 but a shorter body, housing 4 x 18650 li-ion batteries rather than the NBP68HD battery pack the standard model comes with. The flashlight has the same fantastic maximum output of 5200 lumens from the Luminus SBT-90 Gen 2 LED and a maximum beam distance of 1500 meters.
With a shorter body the TM39 Lite is more compact, making it the perfect searchlight. It comes with a carry strap for convenient carry over the shoulder. The torch offers high performance and an innovative design, including:
- Premium cooling fins to ensure excellent heat dissipation
- Aero grade aluminium alloy with an HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Standard tripod connector
- Intelligent on-board charging circuit and protective charging safeguards
- Lockout mode to protect against accidental activation
- Memory function to provide access to the last used output
The recommend batteries to use are Nitecore NL1835HP 8A cells (not included) which are rechargeable inside the torch using the charging cable.
The Nitecore TM39 Lite features four brightness levels, ranging from 200 to 2500 lumens, and three special modes for emergency use. The flashlight is operated using a dual switch interface for fast and easy access to the modes, including direct access to the Turbo and Low outputs.
Turbo: 5200 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 2000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Mid: 800 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Low: 200 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon (5200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 1500 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: charging cable, carry strap, spare o-ring, lanyard, spare charging port cover.
- Length: 195 mm / 7.68"
- Head Diameter: 90 mm / 3.54"
- Tail Diameter: 50 mm
- Weight: 876 g / 30.9 oz (excluding batteries)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 562,500 cd
- Multi-functional OLED display for lumens, voltage, runtime, temperature, etc.
- Thermal regulation function prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit ensures a safe charging process
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual side switches control 4 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Optimal heat dissipation to improve overall performance
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish