The Nitecore TIP 2 is the next generation of key ring light, offering a maximum output of 720 lumens from the dual-core Cree XP-G3 S3 LED. Lightweight, compact and durable, the torch has a built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery which is rechargeable via a concealed micro USB port located on the tail end. The TIP 2 can be continuously powered by multiple sources such as a power bank, making it the ideal travel companion. Charging time is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
The TIP 2 features two neodymium magnets at the tail of the torch which are capable of withstanding up to 2.5kg of weight allow the torch to be detached from the tail cover. Additionally, the magnetic end can be used to attach the flashlight to ferromegnetic materials such as under the bonnet of a car, camping poles or using in an industrial space.
The light offers a demo mode which automatically turns off after 30 seconds and a daily mode providing long-time illumination. Direct access to Turbo is easily selected by pressing and holing the mode button when the light is turned off - release to return to the previous state. The TIP2 offers four brightness levels ranging from 1 to 720 lumens.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes & Range:
Turbo: 720 lumens - 15 minutes runtime - 93 meter range
High: 200 lumens - 1 hour 15 minutes runtime - 48 meter range
Mid: 30 lumens - 8 hours runtime - 18 meter range
Low: 1 lumen - 55 hours runtime - 3 meter range
Maximum beam distance 93 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter. The key ring torch has a CNC machined, aluminium alloy design which makes the torch lightweight and offers excellent heat dissipation.
Highly efficient constant current circuit for a comfortable viewing experience with no flicker (Non-PWM).
A removavble pocket clip can be used to attach to a belt or cap peak for hands free use.
Nitecore TIP2 Includes: Removable plastic pocket clip and snap ring keyring attachment.
- Size: 62.6 mm x 26.9 mm x 13.4 mm / 2.46" x 1.06" x 0.53" (excluding clip)
- Weight: 38.3 g / 1.35 oz. (excluding clip)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 2160cd
- Lightweight and rigid CNC machined body
- Utilises a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a micro USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for a low parasitic drain
- 2 user modes available (Demo and Daily)
- Dual side switch design
- 4 brightess levels with direct access to Turbo mode
- Intelligent mode memory function
- Power indicator indicated remaining battery power
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- HA III hard anodised finish
- Magnetic tail design