- Size: 46.6 mm x 25 mm x 12.5 mm / 1.83" x 0.98" x 0.49"
- Weight: 26 g / 0.92 oz.
- 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs
- Total reflective optic lens for uniform, soft light
- Multi-functional OLED real-time display for lumens, battery voltage and runtime etc.
- Built-in 280mAh li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Built-in li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 60 hours
- 2 user modes available (daily and demo)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to Turbo and Ultralow
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (half lockout and full lockout)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Metal ring pull
- Stainless steel with PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) titanium coating
The Nitecore TINI 2 SS with its sleek body and ultra tough design makes for a great addition to the TINI 2 collection. The body is made from high strength stainless steel with a physical vapour deposition (PVD) titanium coating.
The rechargeable key ring torch is compact and lightweight and offers an impressive 500 lumens created by 2 x OSPRAM P8 LED'S and a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light. The torch can be charged using the built in USB-C charging port (charging cable not included). Inside a 280mAh built-in Li-ion battery provides up to 60 hours runtime on the lowest brightness level. Is it possible to continuously run the TINI 2 SS by connecting to a power source such as a power bank. We recommend the Nitecore USB-C charging stand for such situations, which allow the light to be used hands free for reading etc.
The TINI 2 SS features a multifunctional OLED Real-time display that shows battery level and voltage, brightness level, user mode selected and remaining runtime.
Two lockout modes are available: 1) Half lockout where the power button is disabled and only the mode button is available to access turbo while holding the button down. 2) Full lockout where both buttons are unavailable. Ideal for when travelling and the TINI SS is stored in a backpack etc to prevent accidental operation.
Direct access to Turbo from any status by pressing and holding the mode button. Direct access to ultra-low from off by long pressing the power button.
The Nitecore TINI 2 SS features:
- 5 brightness levels
- 2 user modes - demo and daily
- intelligent protective charging circuit
- highly efficient constant current circuit
- solid stainless steel ring pull
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Turbo: 500 lumens - 15 minutes - 89 meters
High: 200 lumens - 45 minutes - 56 meters
Mid: 65 lumens - 2 hours 30 minutes - 32 meters
Low: 15 lumens - 8 hours - 14 meters
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 60 hours - 6 meters
The TINI 2 Stainless Steel torch is IP54 rated (rain proof) and is 1 meter impact resistant.
Nitecore TINI 2 SS Includes: key ring clasp and built-in battery.