The Nitecore TIKI UV is a new rechargeable key ring torch that is extremely light weight (10.5 grams) and compact (5.5cm) yet has a maximum output of 1000mW 365nm of ultraviolet light from the Luminus SST-10-UV LED. A built-in 130mAh Li-ion battery is housed inside the TIKI UV and has comparable efficiency to a AAA cell at a fraction of the weight.
In addition to the main LED there are two additional auxiliary LEDs located in the body of the TIKI LE:
High CRI white LED
Flashing white LED
The auxiliary hight CRI and flashing white LEDs of the TIKI UV can be used for applications such as reading and camping.
The latest production techniques have been used to construct the body of the TIKI UV from durable polycarbonate with an aluminium alloy head to assist with heat dissipation.
High: 1000mW - 1 hr runtime
Low: 180mW - 2 hrs runtime
High: 70 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Low: 35 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Flashing: 35 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
To access the auxiliary LEDs triple press the side button and then a short press to cycle between white low > white high > white warning flash.
Charging the TIKI UV is simple via the micro-USB port, which is protected by a rubber cover. A blue charging indicator shows when charging is in progress and turns off when charging is complete. It is also possible to use the TIKI while it is being charged making it ideal for use with a powerbank while camping etc.
Advanced Power Cut-Off Technology (APC) ensures an ultra-low parasitic drain so the TIKI LE can be left on standby for a full year!
- Length: 55 mm / 2.17"
- Head Diameter: 14.7 mm / 0.58"
- Weight: 10.5 g / 0.37 oz.
- Primary Luminus SST-10-UV LED with 2 x auxiliary high CRI white LEDs
- UV light utilises a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens for a soft, uniform beam
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery
- Battery charging circuit with micro-USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for a low standby power consumption
- One hand operable
- User interface controls 2 output with a single switch
- Head constructed from aluminium alloy
- Body constructed from durable PC materials