The Nitecore P30i is a compact searchlight with a very impressive range of up to 1000 meters, yet measures just 18cm long and weighs 255 grams. Designed with an optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' suitable for long-distance search and rescue.
Featuring a Cree XHP35 HI LED with a maximum output of 2000 lumens, the P30i is rechargeable via USB-C and includes a Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh 15A 21700 Li-ion battery, which charges inside the torch with the supplied USB-C cable. A battery magazine is also included that allows use with CR123A cells (available separately).
The charging port at the end of the tail cap also allows for the RSW2i remote pressure switch to be attached. The RSW2i cable is also included in the box!
Operation is via dual button setup with a forward click tactical tail switch that allows for momentary on and a side mode button that adjusts the brightness level and also direct access to strobe.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range
Turbo: 2000 lumens - 30 minutes* - 1000 meters
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes - 722 meters
Medium: 385 lumens - 4 hours - 447 meters
Low: 85 lumens - 18 hours -209 meters
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 100 hours - 40 meters
*The Turbo runtime is measured without temperature regulation
**Turbo only accessible when using NL2150HPi 5000mAh 15A 21700 series battery
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) regulates the output of the P30i according to ambient temperature to protect the LED and maintain optimum performance.
Constructed from aero grade aluminium with a hard anodised black finish and suitable for all weather use (IP68 rated - 2 meter submersible).
Nitecore P30i Includes: Nitecore 21700 NL2150HPi 5000mAh Li-ion battery, RSW2i remote switch (cable part), USB-C charging cable, CR123A battery magazine, pocket clip, spare o-ring and belt holster.
- Length: 177.5 mm / 6.99"
- Head Diameter: 65 mm / 2.56"
- Tube Diamater: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 255.5 g / 9.01 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Dual power indicators display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lens with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III militar grade hard anodised finish
11/03/2021 - Mr Attwood, Liverpool
As an owner of a number of flashlights (incl. the P30). I can confirm that the NEW P30i elevates the standard to a astonishing level (for a single cell light). The throw and the beam configuration is near perfect, as is the UI. What is so impressive is the compact size vs the output. As for the service from Flashaholics... just brilliant as always!!!