The Nitecore P20UV V2 retains the popular features of the original with an increase of brightness from the white LED output to 1000 lumens and 320mW UV (wavelength 365nm). Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A primary cells.
Utilising four ultra-violet LEDs, the UV beam of the P20UV V2 is specially designed for use in document and currency detection along with other uses such as forensic science and mine exploitation.
The tail cap of the P20UV V2 has been completely redesigned yet still retains separate power and mode switches, which allows for instant access to strobe from any state. The on/off switch has momentary-on functionality with a half press. A red power indicator next to the switches displays the remaining battery power. Three user modes are available to set the torch into the most suitable state:
Tactical Mode: High, UV and Strobe
Law Enforcement Mode: Mid, High UV and Strobe
Daily Mode: Low, Mid, High, UK and Strobe
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
High: 1000 Lumens - 2 hour 30 minute - 164 meters
Medium (mode 2): 180 Lumens - 16 hour - 69 meters
Medium (mode 3): 330 Lumens - 7 hour - 94 meters
Low: 60 Lumens - 46 hours - 41 meters
UV: 320mW - 27 hours
Strobe: 1000 Lumens
A new strike bezel includes high hardness silicon nitride ceramic points, which can be used as an emergency glass breaker.
The NTH20 Tactical Holster is included and can be quickly attached to a belt or MOLLE webbing. Also compatible with a range of Nitecore accessories including the RSW2 Remote Switch, which is available separately.
Waterproof to IP68 (2 meter submersible) and impact resistant to drops from 1 meter in height.
Nitecore P20UV V2 Includes: NTH20 Holster, Removable pocket clip, wrist lanyard, CR123 battery magazine and spare o-rings.
- Length: 151.2 mm / 5.95"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Weight: 133.5 g / 4.71 oz.
- Designed for patrol inspection, mine exploitation, forensic science, gemological appraisal, document examination and currency detection
- Utilises an OP reflector for a wide range flood beam
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 46 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation
- Strobe Ready Technology to enable quick access to Strobe mode
- 3 easily selectable user modes
- Power indicator on the tail cap indicates the remaining battery power
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism
- Stainless steel clip with titanium coating included
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish