The Nitecore P20iX utilises the latest 21700 battery technology and includes a 5000mAh NL2150HPi Li-ion battery which can be charged inside the torch via the supplies USB-C cable. A power indicator on the side of the head flashes to show the charging status and battery voltage.
Utilising four Cree XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a maximum output of 4000 lumens, the P20iX produces a wide beam profile for improved peripheral vision compared to similar model.
Operation of the P20iX is via Nitecore's second generation 'Strobe Ready' tail cap, which features dual switches with instant access to strobe available from any state. The main on/off switch features momentary on functionality with a separate mode button to adjust output or access strobe from off. At the other end, the head features an ultra strong strike bezel with high hardness silicon nitride ceramics, which can be used as a glass breaker.
The head diameter is 32mm making it compatible with a wide range of Nitecore filters and diffusers plus the RSW2i remote switch and TSL10i tail cap (all available separately).
Two user modes allow the torch to be set to 'Daily Mode' (ultralow, low, mid, high, higher, turbo, strobe) for general use, or 'Tactical Mode' (low, mid, high, turbo, strobe). Memory function means the torch will turn on in the last used brightness level or strobe setting.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Using included NL2150HPi 21700 battery
Turbo: 4000 lumens - 30 minutes - 221 meters
Higher: 1700 lumens - 2 hours - 145 meters
High: 850 lumens - 2 hours 30 minutes - 103 meters
Medium: 300 lumens - 7 hours 15 minutes - 60 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 38 hours - 25 meters
Ultralow: 2 lumens - 350 hours - 5 meters
Strobe: 4000 lumens
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) regulates the output of the P20iX according to ambient temperature to protect the LED and maintain optimum performance.
Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Nitecore P20iX includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh battery, CR123A battery magazine, NTH20 Holster, USB-C charging cable, wrist lanyard, pocket clip and spare o-ring.
- Length: 141.5 mm / 5.57"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 116 g / 4.09 oz.
- Optical system with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology to enable quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for dizzying effects
- Tactical and Daily mode available
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Power indicator beside charging port shows remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance for emergencies
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish