The P20i flashlight is from Nitecore's new i-Generation series offering the ideal tactical light; it comes with a 21700 battery, has Strobe Ready technology, high performance and is rechargeable via USB-C.
The Nitecore P20i offers a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED when using the included 21700 4000mAh i-series battery. The torch is also compatible with 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 li-ion cells which will provide a lower output and cannot be recharged inside the light.
Additional NL2140i can be purchased here.
The flashlight is operated using a dual tail switch interface, made up of the power button to turn the light on and off, and a mode button to cycle through the brightness levels. The Strobe Ready technology also means the Strobe mode can be accessed at any time by pressing and holding the mode switch. The Strobe features randomly changing frequencies which can cause strong dizzying effects, to be used cautiously in emergency situations.
The P20i is rechargeable via USB-C and comes with a charging cable which can be plugged into the port at the head of the light. A charging port cover sits over the USB-C port to protect against dust, water and impacts.
Additionally, the Nitecore P20i features Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) to maintain optimal performance, a power indicator to show the battery voltage and a strong strike bezel which can break glass in emergencies.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Using the included 21700 4000mAh li-ion battery
High: 1800 lumens - 1 hours 30 minutes runtime - 343 meters
Medium: 280 lumens - 7 hours 15 minutes runtime - 118 meters
Low: 35 lumens - 38 hours runtime - 47 meters
Strobe: 1800 lumens
Using 2 x CR123 single use batteries
High: 1100 lumens - 1 hours 15 minutes runtime - 270 meters
Medium: 280 lumens - 4 hours runtime - 118 meters
Low: 35 lumens - 20 hours runtime - 47 meters
Strobe: 1100 lumens
Maximum beam distance 343 meters (with 21700 battery) or 270 meter (with CR123 cells). Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Nitecore P20i Includes: Nitecore NL2410i 21700 4000mAH li-ion battery, NTH20 tactical holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable.
- Length: 142.6 mm / 5.61"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 113.5 g / 4 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Maximum peak beam intensity of 29,500cd
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 50 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready Technology to enable a quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Nitecore 21700 4000mAh battery included
- Power indicator beside the charging port indicates the remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride cermaics to enable excellent glass breaking performance
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish