The Nitecore P20i UV is a rechargeable high power torch with both white light and Ultra Violet outputs. Featuring a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a maximum output of 1800 lumens in addition to four UV LEDs with a wavelength of 365nm. The UV beam of the P20iUV has many applications including document examination, currency validation and forensic science.
Powered by an i Series 21700 4000mAh battery (included) featuring dual way output with positive and negative polarities at both ends, and a high energy density. This enables a highly efficient output with low internal resistance. The battery can also be charged in the Nitecore UMS2, UMS4, Ui1 and Ui2 chargers (available separately).
The main white beam has a range of up to 337 meters on full power with a useful amount of side spill. A USB-C port on the side of the head allows for the battery to be charged inside the light and has a rubber cover to keep out water and dust.
Operation of the P20iUV is via Nitecore's second generation strobe ready tail switch, which features dual buttons. Pressing and holding the mode button enables strobe setting from any state, making it a useful self-defence torch. The main on/off switch also features a forward click switch for momentary or constant illumination.
Two user modes are available to be set as desired:
Daily Mode which toggles between UV, Low, Mid, High & Strobe.
Tactical Mode which toggles between High, Mid, Low, UV & Strobe
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range
Using included NL2140i battery
High: 1800 lumens - 1 hour 45 minutes* - 337 meters
Medium: 250 lumens - 8 hours 30 minutes - 115 meters
Low: 35 lumens - 38 hours - 45 meters
UV: 320mW - 30 hours
Strobe: 1800 lumens
Using 2 x CR123A primary batteries
High: 1100 lumens - 1 hour - 263 meters
Medium: 250 lumens - 3 hours 15 minutes - 115 meters
Low: 35 lumens - 18 hours - 45 meters
UV: 320mW - 18 hours
Strobe: 1100 lumens
*Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) regulates the output of the P30i according to ambient temperature to protect the LED and maintain optimum performance.
Maximum beam distance 337 meters (with NL2140i) or 263 meters (with CR123 batteries).
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) regulates the output of the P20i UV according to ambient temperature to protect the LED and maintain optimum performance.
Other features include a power indicator light on the side of the head, reverse polarity battery protection and silicon nitride strike bezel tips that can be used as a glass breaker.
Compatible with a wide range of Nitecore accessories including 32mm filters and diffusers, gun mounts, HMR2 helmet mount and TSL10i tail cap. All available separately.
Waterproof to IP68 - 2 meter submersible.
Nitecore P20i UV Includes: NL2140i 4000mAh battery, CR123 battery magazine, NTH20 tactical holster, USB-C charging cable, wrist lanyard and removable pocket clip.
- Length: 150.5 mm / 5.93"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 124 g / 4.37 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology enables quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for strong dizzying effects
- Tactica and daily mode
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Power indicator beside the charging port indicates remaining battery power
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable glass breaking
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish