The Nitecore P10iX features four Cree XP-L2 LEDs with a maximum output of 4000 lumens, quite remarkable for a torch of this size that can easily fit into a pocket.
Powered by a single 21700 battery, the P10iX includes a Nitecore NL2150HPI 5000mAh cell, which can be charged inside the light via USB-C with the provided cable. The battery enables a highly efficient output by minimising the loss of power due to internal resistance
Operation is via a dual tail switch with momentary-on feature and instant access to strobe if required. Two user modes are selectable;
Daily mode with six brightness settings and memory function plus strobe.
Tactical mode with four brightness levels and instant access to turbo / strobe.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Using NL2150HPi 5000mAh 21700 battery
Turbo: 4000 lumens - 30 minutes - 158 meters
Higher: 1700 lumens - 2 hours - 102 meters
High: 850 lumens - 2 hours 30 minutes - 72 meters
Med: 300 lumens - 7 hours 15 minutes - 44 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 38 hours - 17 meters
Ultralow: 2 lumens - 350 hours - 3 meters
Strobe: 4000 lumens
Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) regulates the output of the P10iX according to the working and ambient temperature to maintain optimal performance while preventing the LED from overheating.
A power indicator light on the side of the head flashes to display battery voltage and charging status.
Waterproof to IP68 (2 meter submersible) and resistant to impacts from up to 2 meters.
The P10iX includes Nitecore's NTH10 tactical holster and a durable pocket clip. The P10iX is compatible with a range of additional accessories, including 25mm diffuser, traffic wand and filters, plus gun mounts, the RSW2i remote switch and the NTR10 tactical ring (available separately).
Nitecore P10iX includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh li-ion 21700 battery, NTH10 tactical holster, pocket clip, wrist lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine and USB-C charging cable.
- Length: 137.2 mm / 5.4"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 79.5 g / 2.8 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 350 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology enable quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for dizzying effects
- Tactical mode and daily mode available
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Power indicator beside charging port indicates remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays the battery voltages (±0.1V)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish