The Nitecore P10i is the latest in the range to utilise 21700 battery power, with an impressive maximum output of 1800 lumens in a compact every day carry torch. Includes a Nitecore NL2140i 4000mAh 21700 battery, which can be charged inside the light with the provided USB-C cable. CR123A non-rechargeable batteries can also be used when recharging is not an option (available separately).
Featuring a Lumimus SST-40-W LED and an optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' to provide a beam range of 290 meters and a peak beam intensity of 21,100cd.
The P10i is operated via a dual tail switch with instant access to strobe and momentary-on functionality. From off the tactical tail switch operates momentary or constant, on and the mode button for instant strobe. Once turned on the mode button is used to change brightness level:
Brightness, Runtime and Range (Using provided 21700 battery):
High: 1800 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes - 290 meters
Med: 280 lumens - 7 hours 15 minutes - 110 meters
Low: 35 lumens - 38 hours - 44 meters
Brightness, Runtime and Range (Using CR123A cells):
High: 1100 lumens - 1 hour 15 minutes - 220 meters
Med: 280 lumens - 4 hours - 110 meters
Low: 35 lumens - 20 hours - 44 meters
Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) regulates the output of the P10i according to the working and ambient temperature to maintain optimal performance while preventing the LED from overheating.
A power indicator light on the side of the head flashes to display battery voltage and charging status.
Waterproof to IP68 (2 meter submersible)
25.4mm head and body diameter making the P10i compatible with a wide range of coloured filters, diffusers, traffic wands and gun mounts.
Nitecore P10i Includes: NL2140i 4000mAh 21700 battery, CR123 battery magazine, NTH10 hard tactical holster, USB-C charging cable, worst lanyard, pocket clip and spare o-ring.
- Length: 147 mm / 5.79"
- Head & Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 84 g / 2.96 oz.
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready™ technology enables quick access to Strobe mode which uses randomly changing frequencies
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Power indicator beside the charging port indicates the remaining battery power
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy