The Nitecore NUP20 utility pouch is the ideal bag for everyday carry and excursions. Featuring two compartments with a multitude of storage, all your gear can be kept in one place.
The NUP20 is made from hard-use, military spec 1000D Cordura nylon with a lightweight velveteen front which accepts modular attachment, allowing for more storage. The pouch has a reinforced handheld grip option, in addition to a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap for cross-body wear and two joining webbings to put on the back of the pouch to attach to a waistband or for further modular attachment.
The front of the NUP20 features a laser cut Molle system, made from a velveteen synthetic fabric that is resistant to water and tears. Inside the front compartment is a partitioned interior that provides different storage segements to house various items, such as multi-tools and flashlights. The main compartment features a similar design of elasticated straps plus a side pocket, ideal for a small notebook.
Available in Black or Khaki.
- Size: 8.66" x 6.3" x 2.36" (22 x 16 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 10.71 oz. (303.8 g)
- Front Compartment Size: 6.69" x 5.91" x 0.79" (17 x 15 x 2 cm)
- Main Compartment Size: 8.66" x 6.3" x 1.57" (22 x 16 x 4 cm)
- Fully padded interior to protect contents
- High strength nylon webbing attachment system
- Reinforced handheld grip
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
06/05/2020 - Mr Gerondaes, Potters Bar
Pouch looks and feels just as I thought, nice and sturdy and well built. I actually bought for my wife's birthday as a little run around for shopping, and Delivery during the lockdown was spot on. Thanks.