The Nitecore NU05 MI mini signal light features dual light sources, including a 940nm infrared output and a green LED with maximum output of 5 lumens. This compact light is powered by a built-in, Li-ion battery which is rechargeable via micro USB and comes with a charging cable.
The military designed light offers 4 lighting modes; choose from IR beam, IR flashing, green beam or green flashing. As IR light cannot be seen with the naked eye, the NU05 MI features a mode indicator on the front of the light which flashes quickly when in IR flashing mode or is on constantly if the IR beam is activated.
For convenient, quick and durable attachment, the NU05 MI comes with a lightweight bracket with a hook and loop attachment on the back to attach the light to your helmet. Alternatively, the light has a back clip which can be attached to any MOLLE system, such as on a backpack or body armour.
IR Flashing: 18 hrs runtime
IR Beam: 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Green Flashing: 5 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Green Beam: 5 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: built-in Li-ion battery, helmet attachment bracket, USB charging cable.
- Dimensions: 67.33 mm x 34 mm x 25.9 mm / 2.65" x 1.34" x 1.02" (including bracket)
- Weight: 22 g / 0.78 oz (including bracket)
- Utilises 4 high performance LEDs
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit
- Single switch design allows for one-handed operation
- Built-in power indicator
- Lightweight bracket included with hook and loop attachment on the back
- Made from durable PC materials