The Nitecore NB20000 is a 20,000mAh power bank that is both light weight and compact, thanks to its carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) frame and carbon fibre side panels. Weighing in at 324.5 grams and measuring 136 x 60 x 21.4mm.
The 20,000mAh power is enough to charge an iPhone 12 six times over.
Quad USB/USB-C Ports with QC / PD inputs. The max output power of 45W via USB-C output port is suitable for charging laptops, tablets and portable games consoles. Double pressing the mode button accesses low current mode suitable for charging devices such as wireless headphones and wearables.
Four power level display lights show the remaining power.
The Nitecore NB20000 has a range of protection safeguards including overcharge protection, over-current protection, over-discharge protection, short-circuit protection, thermal protection and overvoltage protection.
In accordance with the UN38.3 Standard with a rated capacity less than 100Wh, the NB20000 can be taken on flights.
- Capacity: 20,000mAh 3.85V (77Wh)
- Rated Energy: 13,500mAh 5V (TYP 2A)
- Input: USB-C (Input) 5V - 2.4A / 9V - 2A / 12V - 1.5A (18W max)
USB-C (In) 5V - 2.4A / 9V - 3A / 12V - 2.5A / 15V - 2A / 20V - 1.5A (30W max)
- Output: USB-C (Out1) 5V - 2.4A / 9V - 3A / 12V - 3A / 15V - 3A / 20V - 2.25A (45W max)
USB-A (Out2/Out3) 5V - 2.4A / 9V - 2A / 12V - 1.5A
Multi ports 5V - 3A (max)
- IP Rating: IPX5
- Dimensions: 136.3 mm x 60 mm x 21.4 mm / 5.37" x 2.36" x 0.84"
- Weight: 324.5 g / 11.45 oz.
- Accessories: USB charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)