The next model in an evolution of a classic and much-loved torch, the Nitecore MH12 V2 has an improved output, runtime and design than its predecessors. The V2 flashlight has a maximum output of 1200 lumens from the Cree XP-L2 V6 LED and can be powered using 1 x 21700 (included) or 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123/RCR123 with the included battery magazine.
The MH12 V2 is rechargeable via a USB-C port on the side of the light, allowing for fast and efficient charging when using the 21700 or 18650 li-ion battery. The side switch has a built-in power indicator which flashes to show the battery voltage (±0.1V).
The flashlight has four brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1200 lumens, plus three special modes including a randomly changing strobe which provides a dizzying effect for emergency situations. Additionally, the MH12 V2 torch has a default daily mode which provides access to all the above mentioned outputs, and a tactical mode which can access the four brightness levels and strobe mode only, making it suitable for tactical applications.
The Nitecore MH12 V2 comes with an NTH10 tactical holster for quick release and access to the torch, plus a sturdy pocket clip. The flashlight is compatible with a range of other accessories, such as the NTR10 tactical ring, 25.4 mm (1") filters and diffuser tip (available separately).
High: 1200 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 46 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumens - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 202 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, spare tail switch cover, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, Nitecore NTH10 tactical holster.
- Length: 158 mm / 6.22"
- Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Weight: 84.5 g / 2.98 oz.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10,200 cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology'
- Tactical and daily mode available
- Tactical tail switch and metal side switch control the four brightness levels and three special modes
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power, displaying battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Tempature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
26/02/2021 - Mr Hagues-Stirk, Chesterfield
Great torch. With the bracket this is used for night tree work on the railways. 300 lumens plenty bright enough and 8 hour burn time. 1200 lumens brilliant and still over 3 hours of light. Great upgrade from any number of headtorches. A really professional set up for working at night. Everyone else in the team is jealous!