The Nitecore HM01 Tactical Helmet Torch has been specifically designed to fit ARC Rails commonly found on helmets used by Police, Fire Fighters, Search and Rescue and Military.
Featuring a Luminus SST-20-W LED with a maximum output of 320 lumens, the HM01 is powered by a single CR123 battery (included), which helps keep the weight (40.5 grams) and size to a minimum while still allowing good performance. The Lens has TIR (Total Internal Reflection) engraving to produce a smooth and even beam pattern.
A 3D pivoting system allows the beam direction to be adjusted through 360 degree rotation.
Operation is via a single button with two brightness levels:
High: 320 lumens - 3 hour runtime - 74 meter range
Low: 35 lumens - 15 hour runtime - 24 meter range
Advanced Temperature Regulation technology automatically adjust the brightness in accordance with the ambient temperature to maintain optimal performance and prevent overheating.
Waterproof to IP68 - 2 meter submersible. Impact resistant to 1 meter.
Nitecore HM01 includes: CR123A single use battery, 2.5mm hex key and 1.5mm hex key.
- Dimensions: 53.8 mm x 39.7 mm x 20.8 mm / 2.12" x 1.56" x 0.82" (folded)
- Weight: 40.5 g / 1.43 oz.
- Max peak beam intensity of 1390cd
- Utilises a TIR lens for a smooth, soft beam
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- 3D pivoting system specially designed for ARC rails to adjust the beam angle
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish