The Nitecore 21700 NL2150R battery is a high performance cell with a maximum capacity of 5000mAh, ideal for high drain, high power devives. The cell features a USB-C charging port for direct charging into the battery itself, removing the need for an external charger. Please note, a charging cable is not included.
Safety is paramount to Nitecore and as with all their batteries, the NL2150R cell has a range of internal features to keep you and your devices as safe as possible. The 21700 battery has an innovative anode design with high temperature resistance, built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges, pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase and a microporous barries that protects the delicate internal components. Externally, the cell is equipped with nickel-plated stainless steel protectors at both ends and is coated with a durable metallic film to guard against abrasion.
Please note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to send Li-ion batteries outside of the UK. Any orders for these batteries with EU or Worldwide delivery will be cancelled and refunded.
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 5A Max
- Never expose the battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend the battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children
13/11/2020 - Mr Attwood, Liverpool
The 18650 option is a good choice by any assessment. But these NEW 21700's are far superior with the additional run times. .