The Nitecore NL2140i 21700 battery is specifically designed for the Nitecore i Series, including the P20i and P10i flashlights. The cell has a capacity of 4000mAh and a maximum continuous discharge of 8A.
The i Series battery enables a highly efficient output by minimising the loss of power due to internal resistance. It features a dual way output with positive and negative polarities at both ends, plus a high energy density of up to 240mWh/g.
The 21700 battery has a high performance protective circuit in addition to a range of safety features, including:
- Nickel plated steel straps at both ends of the battery to ensure high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Coated with a durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
The Nitecore 21700 battery can be charged in the following Nitecore chargers: UMS2, UMS4, UI1 and UI2.
Please note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to send Li-ion batteries outside of the UK. Any orders for these batteries with EU or Worldwide delivery will be cancelled and refunded.
We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 8A (max)
- Weight: 75.5 g / 2.66 oz.
- Length: 76.7±0.3 mm / 3.02"±0.01"
- Diameter: 21.9±0.3 mm / 0.86"±0.01"