The Nitecore NL2140 21700 Li-ion battery features a long lifespan, high energy density and powerful performance. The cell has a 4000mAh capacity, 3.6V and 14.4Wh.
Nitecore batteries have a range of safety features to ensure your safety when in use, plus that of your other devices and chargers.
Internal safety features include:
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase
- A microporous barrier that protects the delicate internal components.
External safety features include:
- Nickel-plated stainless steel protectors at both ends to ensure high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Coated with a durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
The 21700 is recommended to use with the following Nitecore chargers: UI1, UI2, UM2, UM4, UMS2 and UMS4.
Please note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to send Li-ion batteries outside of the UK. Any orders for these batteries with EU or Worldwide delivery will be cancelled and refunded.
We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 5A max
- Weight: Approx. 73 g / 2.57 oz
- Length: 75.8±0.3 mm / 2.98±0.01"
- Diameter: 21.8±0.3 mm / 0.86±0.01"
- Never expose the battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children