The Veldspar (VLD) from Maxpedition's Advanced Gear Research (AGR) range is a crossbody shoulder bag, optimised for concealed carry. Lightweight and compact, the pack provides plenty of space to protect, store and carry your gear.
The rear CCW compartment of the pack is fully loop-lined and has a 16.5" zipper opening. The main compartment has a pocket sized to fit most tablets to store and protect your tech whilst on the go. The shoulder bag has a side expandable bottle pocket with dual zipper garages that can accommodate a 32 oz. Nalgene water bottle.
Available in Black or Grey.
- Volume: 490 cu. in. / 8 L
- Overall size: 13 (L) x 6 (W) x 11.5 (H) in / 33.0 x 15.2 x 29.2 cm
- Frontal pocket: 7 (L) x 0.75 (W) x 10.5 (H) in / 17.8 x 1.9 x 26.7 cm
- Bottle pocket (open): 8.5 (L) x 4.25 (W) x 7.5 (H) in / 21.6 x 10.8 x 19.1 cm
- Bottle pocket (closed): 7 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) in / 17.8 x 8.9 x 19.1 cm
- Right pocket: 5 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 7.25 (H) in / 12.7 x 3.2 x 18.4 cm
- Main compartment: 8 (L) x 4.5 (W) x 11.5 (H) in / 20.3 x 11.4 x 29.2 cm
- CCW compartment: 8 (L) x 1 (W) x 11 (H) in / 20.3 x 2.5 x 27.9 cm
- Shoulder strap minimum circumference: 48 in / 121.9 cm
- Shoulder strap maximum circumference: 78 in / 198.1 cm
- Waist strap minimum circumference: 22 in / 55.9 cm
- Waist strap maximum circumference: 60 in / 152.4 cm
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Rear CCW compartment with a 16.5” zipper opening
- Adjustable reinforced seatbelt webbing shoulder strap with quick release
- Frontal admin compartment with elastic organizer
- Frontal 3” x 6” loop field for patch adhesion
- Expandable bottle pocket with dual zipper garages
- Zippered side pocket for extra storage
- Main compartment with large opening for high visibility
- Dedicated interior pocket sized to fit most tablets
- Stowable adjustable waist belt
- Curved shoulder pad included
- Comfortable grab handle reinforced with bartacks
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.