The Maxpedition Triangle Coin Pouch (TCP) comes from the latest Advanced Gear Research range, providing practical everyday carry and storage solutions.
Folding easily into a triangular shape to carry coins and bank notes, the pouch can be kept flat when not in use. Made from non-slip TPU-840 nylon, the pouch is robust and protective against the elements.
The Triangle Coin Pouch has strong snap buttons to hold the triangle in shape and keep contents secure. The small, compact pouch is ideal for keeping in a pocket or a bag and has a distinctive shape for identifying the pouch when required.
Available in Black, Grey and Tan.
- Overall size when open: 3 (L) x 0.375 (W) x 9 (H) in / 8.9 x 1.0 x 22.9 cm
- Overall size when folded: 4 (L) x 7 (W) x 3.5 (H) / 10.2 x 2.5 x 8.9 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Nonslip TPU-840D nylon composite
- Laser cut one piece design
- Easy to fold and robust snap buttons to hold triangular shape
- Lays flat when not in use
- Easy to carry in a pocket, pouch, or pack
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
17/10/2017 - ahern, CHESTER
Holds coins stops rattling loose pennies from falling out your pocket. Looks pokey on the corners but it isn't. Recorded pocket carry.