The Maxpedition Skinny Pocket Organizer (PT1312) is a slenderised version of the Maxpedition Fatty. Perfect for keeping your gear neatly organised in one place, the pouch can be kept in a larger bag, a glovebox or attached to a Molle compatible pack using 2 Maxpedition 3" TacTies (sold separately).
The Skinny features a main compartment with a slip pocket, zippered pocket, elastic organisers and D-ring for attaching a keyring or carabiner to. Externally, the pouch has a mesh slip pocket and a loop field for patch attachment, plus a carry handle.
Made from 1050D nylon, the Skinny is water resistant, lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring Teflon fabric protection, simply wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
Overall Size: 4"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- 3 deep integrated slip and zippered pockets
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK zippers
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength