- Overall Size: 2" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H)
- Belt: 2" vertical or horizontal
- Adjustable lid with elastic retention
- Attach using Hook & Loop strips on back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth
- Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Maxpedition's durable Single Sheath (1411) can hold a flashlight, small cellular phone, multi-tool, folding knife or handgun magazine. It can be attached to your backpack as an accessory or carried on the belt upright or sideways.
The length of the sheath lid is adjustable with the internal Velcro attachments for longer items or completely remove for the fastest access option.
Made from 1000D nylon with a triple polyurethane coating, the Single sheath is water and abrasion resistant, plus very durable.