The Maxpedition 3" Tactie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC3) is a set of 6 heavy duty, injection moulded clips, developed for the Advanced Gear Research (AGR) range.
This new version of Maxpedition's classic Tacties are used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, in addition to ATLAS, PALS and MOLLE systems, in an interlocking manner. The Tactie PJC3 is secure when properly woven, but may be unfastened by hand without the aid of tools.
The PJC3 Tactie is compatible with older Maxpedition pouches backed with webbing, as well as MOLLE and PALS compatible.
Comes as a pack of 6. Available in three colours either Black, Grey or Tan.
- Open: 8.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in / 21.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 4.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in / 10.7 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.3 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 2.5 oz.
- Design & Utilities Patents Pending
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in pack of 6
12/10/2018 - Donnelly, Hemel Hempstead
Work well - easy to install and remove