The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch (9819) is Maxpedition's third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs. This organiser is a MOLLE compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE compatible base, allowing for quick and easy removal.
The pouch can be attached using Maxpedition 5" Tacties (sold separately) or a shoulder strap (sold separately) for wearing across the body.
Made from 1000D nylon, the F.I.G.H.T. pouch is lightweight and durable, with a Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
- Main compartment: 6.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 7"(H)
- MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more kit
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength