- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- 3 deep integrated slip and zippered pockets and multi-purpose D-ring attachment
- Exterior front: One (1) 5.75"(L) x 5.25"(H) mesh pocket and loop field for ID patch
- Exterior rear: 3 rows x 4 channels PALS webbing with over-sized grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Integrate using 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK zippers
- Interior left: One (1) 6"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket with 9 horizontal elastic channels
- Interior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket and 6 vertical elastic channels
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
5.0 Overall rating
The Maxpedition Beefy Pocket Organizer (0266) is the largest of its kind with optimum interior space for standard flashlights, hand tools, large knives, 16OZ bottles, heavy cables and other fuller-sized gear. Following on from the popularity of the Maxpedition Fatty organiser, the Beefy offers more space without compromising on quality and design.
A full clamshell opening reveals a hefty main compartment, containing 15 elastic dividers and 2 large slip and zippered pockets. Externally, the Beefy features a mesh pocket and loop field for a patch or ID badge.
This portable utility carry is perfect for big jobs and can be dropped into your Maxpedition bag or attached with its exterior PALS webbing for extended travels.