The Maxpedition Accordion Utility Pouch (AUP) is a small organiser with accordion style dividers, providing plenty of space to organise your gear to best suit you.
The AUP has a front zippered compartment with elastic organisation, pefect for storing tools, pens and other small items that could easily get lost at the bottom of a bag. The pouch has an exterior mounting surface for adding a smaller pocket or organiser to the Accordion. Additionally, the AUP comes with 2 PJC5 style Tactie clips for modular attachment.
The pouch has a top carry handle with D rings and bottom drainage grommets.
- Overall Size: 6.5" x 4" x 7.5" / 16.5 cm x 10.2 cm x 19.1 cm
- Front Pocket: 5.5" x 1.5" x 6.5" / 14 cm x 3.8 cm x 16.5 cm
- Main Compartment: 6" x 2.5" x 7" / 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Laser cut ATLAS Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- 2 TacTie PJC5 polymer joining clips included for modular attachment
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
10/12/2016 - Mr Attwood, Liverpool
Top kit. Love the fact I can organize smaller items with no trouble. New straps are brilliant.