The Maxpedition 12 x 5 inch padded bottle holder (0323) can fit an insulated container, water bottle (or wine bottle!) or camera lens. Made from durable 1000D nylon, the pouch is water and abrasion resistant.
Ideal for travel and outdoor expeditions, the bottle holder features a main circular compartment which is accessible via a double zipper. In addition, the 12 x 5 bottle holder has a front zippered pocket with elastic retention for storing other gear.
As with all Maxpedition products, the options are endless! Choose to carry the bottle holder using the Keyper on the bag, attach a shoulder strap to the D-rings (sold separately) or use 2 5" TacTies to attach to another pack (sold separately).
- Main compartment: 12"(H) x 5" diameter
- Front zippered pocket with elastic retention
- PALS attachment webbing: Front and sides
- Attachment1: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Attachment2: 5" TacTie (sold separately)
- Attachment3: Keyper quick release hook on back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength