The Maratac Tactical Personal Flood light (TPF) has a maximum output of 160 lumens from the Cree G2 emitter and is powered by 1 x AAA battery. The LED sits on the side of the light creating a right angled beam which allows for free hand use when the torch is stood on the tail cap.
The compact torch features 3 brightness levels, ranging from 5 to 160 lumens, which are operated using a twist-head user interface.
The TPF flashlight has a built-in glow in the dark reflector which makes it easy to locate in the dark. For further convenience, the torch comes with a stainless steel pocket clip allowing for attachment to a hat, pocket, bag or Molle compatible gear.
Available in either copper or brass, both options have a sleek, high quality finish.
High: 160 lumens - 75 mins runtime
Medium: 48 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 5 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Includes: spare o-rings, stainless steel pocket clip, 1 x AAA alkaline battery.
- Length: 2.65"
- Diameter: 0.57"
- Weight: Brass = 42.5 g (excluding battery) / Copper = 44 g (excluding battery)
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Glow in the dark built-in reflector
- Brass option is machined from solid billet C360 free machining brass
- Copper option is machined from solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper
- Stainless steel around the dome lens for added durability
- Anti-reflective coated lens