The Klarus ST15R torch has a maximum output of 1200 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 (included) rechargeable Li-ion cell or 2 x CR123 single use batteries. When using the 18650 battery the charging cable can be plugged directly in to the torch, offering fast and convenient charging without the need for a separate charger.
Nicknamed the 'Night Guardian', the ST15R offers a range of accessories to make it the ideal light for your application, whether it's cycling and using the included bike mount, camping and using the diffuser or outdoor activities such as hiking and using the pocket clipc to attach the light to your gear.
The Klarus ST15R has four brightness levels ranging from 10 to 1200 lumens, plus strobe, beacon and SOS modes for emergency use. The flashlight features a dual switch user interface, made up of the tail switch to turn the light on and off and the side switch which cycles through the modes.
Turbo: 1200 lumens - 1.5 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Medium: 100 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 200 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (1200 lumens), Beacon (100 lumens) and SOS (100 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 260 meters, waterproof to IPX8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: micro USB cable, lanyard, spare o-ring, Klarus 18650 li-ion 2600mAh battery, pocket clip, bike mount, diffuser.
- Body Diameter: 33 mm / 1.30"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Length: 142 mm / 5.59"
- Weight: 106 g / 3.74 oz.
- Material: Aero space aluminium alloy 6061-T6
- Fast charging current up to 1A
- Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS) real time monitoring of charging status prevents overheating
- Intelligent Thermal Protection System (ITS) monitors internal temperature and adjusts brightness to protect LED and internal components
- Unique flashlight body texture design
- Stainless bezel ring
- Springs at bezel and tail end resist shock and drop damages
- Mode memory function
- Reverse polarity protection
- CNC machining