The Imalent R90C flashlight has an impressive maximum output of 20,000 lumens from the 9 x CREE XHP35 HI LEDs and is powered by a built-in battery pack, consisting of 4 x 4250mAh 20700 batteries. The perfect light for search and rescue, the R90C offers an incredible maximum beam distance of 1679 meters.
In addition to the main LEDs the R90C also features ambient side lights, plus 360 degree battery indicators which check the power level of the flashlight. When it's time to recharge, simply plug in the included charging cable and the battery pack will be fully charged within 2 hours and 25 minutes!
The torch has 7 brightness levels, ranging from 200 to 20,000 lumens, plus a lockout feature to protect against accidental activation.
Designed to be as compact and lightweight as possible for a flashlight of this power, the R90C has a sturdy handle which offers excellent grip plus an included shoulder strap for secure and comfortable carry.
Turbo: 20,000~8000 lumens - 3.5 mins + 56 mins runtime
High: 8000 lumens - 62 mins runtime
Middle High: 5000 lumens - 1 hr 40 mins runtime
Middle II: 2500 lumens - 2 hrs 40 mins runtime
Middle I: 1200 lumens - 5 hrs 20 mins runtime
Middle Low: 500 lumens - 12 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 200 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 1679 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: 3 pin UK wall charger, shoulder strap, spare o-rings, built-in battery.
Due to shipping restrictions we are unable to send the Imalent R90C outside of the UK. Any orders placed for delivery outside of the UK will be cancelled and refunded.
- Length: 206 mm
- Head Diameter: 129.5 mm
- Body Diameter: 55.5 mm
- Weight: 1250 g (including battery)
- Built-in intelligent charging circuit
- Battery capacity indicator shows battery level at any time
- High efficiency constant current circuit maintains consistent brightness
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output to prevent overheating
- Toughened ultra transparent mineral anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminium smooth reflector
- Aviation grade aluminium alloy body, wear resistant type III hard anodised surface treatment