The Fenix WT25R is a rechargeable task light featuring a pivoting head, allowing for hands free directional lighting. A magnetic base can be attached to surfaces such as a car bonnet and there is also a large pocket clip that can attach to clothing or webbing.
Featuring a Cree XP-L HI LED with a maximum output of 1000 lumens.
Brightness Levels, Runtime and Range
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 3 hours 40 minutes - 220 meters
High: 400 lumens - 4 hours 50 minutes - 145 meters
Mid: 150 lumens - 11 hours - 85 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 29 hours - 50 meters
Plus Strobe (1000 lumens) and SOS (50 lumens).
The WT25R is rechargeable and includes a magnetic USB cable that easily attaches to the torches charging port without the need to remove a cover. A 3400mAh 18650 Li-ion battery is included.
Operation is via a side switch which has lockout feature to prevent accidental operation. Also built inside the switch are four blue indicators which display the current battery voltage.
Fenix WT25R includes: Fenix ARB-L18-3400 rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery, USB magnetic charging cable, lanyard and spare o-ring.
- Size: 5.33" x 1.16" x 0.95" / 135.3 mm x 29.4 mm x 24.1 mm
- Weight: 4.83 oz. / 137 g (including battery)
- 105º adjustable head for use at different angles
- Magnetic tail for hands-free use
- Magnetic charging with included charging cable
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level