Limited Seasonal Offer: Free E-Lite included with the Fenix HM65R!
The Fenix HM65R head torch has a maximum output of 1400 lumens from the dual Cree XM-L2 U2 cool white and SP-G2 R5 neutral white LEDs. The light is powered by an included 18650 which can be recharged inside the torch, or 2 x CR123 batteries can be used in emergency situations but please do not try to recharge these cells.
Offering dual light sources, the HM65R features a 1000 lumen, cool white, spotlight beam and a separate 400 lumen, neutral white, floodlight. These settings can be used together or independently and offer individual operation, ensuring the correct lighting set-up for any application. Combined with long runtimes and a reliable construction, the head torch is ideal for mountain climbing, trail running, camping and cycling. The neutral white LED is especially useful when colour rendition is of importance and for a comfortable viewing experience.
The HM65R is made from magnesium alloy making it lightweight without compromising on durability. With magnesium being 32.6% lighter than aluminium alloy, the headlamp weighs just 69.5g!
Brightness Levels & Runtimes:
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 4 hours
High: 400 lumens - 22 hours
Medium: 130 lumens - 48 hours
Low: 50 lumens - 97 hours
High: 400 lumens - 21 hours
Medium: 130 lumens - 50 hours
Low: 8 lumens - 300 hours
Maximum throw of 163 meters (spotlight mode) or 55 meters (floodlight mode), waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
HM65R Included accessories: Headband, Fenix 18650 3400mAh Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, headband mount and spare o ring.
- Dimensions: 3.17" x 2.17" x 1.57" / 80.5 mm x 55 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 3.42 oz. / 97 g (excluding battery)
- Spot and floodlight for various lighting demands
- Cree white and neutral white LED
- Constant current circuit guarantees longer runtime
- Dual top switches for easy and fast operation
- Type-C charging, 1.5A large current
- Quality aluminium, magnesium and PC material
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating