The Fenix BC30 V2 bicycle light has an impressive maximum output of 2200 lumens from the Burst mode, lasting up to 30 seconds and 1500 lumens on constant High mode. The lamp features 2 x Luminus SST-40-N5 LEDs and is powered by 2 x 18650 li-ion batteries (not included).
An upgrade from the original BC30, the Version 2 model provides a range of improved features, including:
- Improved brightness levels and runtimes
- Lighter and more compact than its predecessor
- Wireless remote pressure switch for more flexibility with accessing the desired mode
- Rated IP67 dust and water resistant to ensure durability and to keep your adventures illuminated, no matter the weather
Featuring a unique dual beam system and patented optical lens, the BC30 V2 provides a short and long beam for excellent illumination, not reached by standard bike lights. The beam also offers a wide angle of 85º to illuminate the road ahead.
The Fenix BC30 V2 has a built-in battery level indicator in the torch's switch. When the light is off, simply press the switch and it will glow green to show the battery level is between 80% and 100%, orange if between 40% and 80%, red if between 10% and 40% and flash red if the battery level is critical between 0% and 10%.
Burst: 2200 lumens
High: 1500 lumens - 2.3 hrs runtime
Med: 600 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Low: 200 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
Eco/EDC: 50 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Plus Flash mode (600 or 50 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 187 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: bicycle mount, CR1632 button battery, wireless switch, spare o-ring, bicycle mounting shim (1 x thin, 1 x thick).
- Length: 120 mm / 4.7”
- Width: 50.5 mm / 2.0”
- Height: 31.8 mm / 1.3”
- Weight: 154 g / 5.4 oz (excluding battery and mount)
- Smart wireless control switch
- Battery level indication and low voltage warning
- Quick release bicycle mount, easy to assemble and disassemble
- Reliable all-metal heat fin
- Compatible with Fenix bicycle light helmet mount
- Dual distance beam system