The Eagletac SX25L3 has a maximum brightness of 2375 lumens from the Cool White Cree MT-G2 P0 LED & is powered by either 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123 batteries (neither are included).
There are two modes of operation (regular and tactical) to allow the user to customise the output settings.
Brightness Levels: (Regular Mode)
Turbo: 2375 Lumens - drops to High mode after 200 seconds
High: 2006 Lumens - 1.5 hour runtime
Mid: 1057 Lumens - 3.3 hour runtime
Low: 175 Lumens - 21 hour runtime
Ultra Low: 28 Lumens - 350 hour runtime
Beam distance of up to 317 metres & waterproof to IPX-8 Standard.
Plus strobe, flash, SOS & beacon modes.
Base Version - black smooth fixed bezel
Kit Version - removable silver crenulated bezel, extra tail cap with end switch, belt holster, diffuser & filters (red, yellow, blue, green)
Both versions include : wrist lanyard, spare o-ring & CR123A battery tubes.
- LED: Cool White CREE MT-G2 P0 LED (5000K, 2Step)
- Beam Profile MT-G2 P0
- Center lux: 25,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 10.3°
- Spill light angle: 57.6°
- Beam distance: 347 yards / 317 meters
- Lens: Water white glass lens w/ harden treatment. Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Light orange peel aluminum reflector (MT-G2)
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
Output and Runtime:
- MT-G2 P0 LED
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 2750-2320/1220/205/35
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2375-2006/1057/175/28
- Runtime: 1.5/3.3/21/350 hours
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 2750-2320/281/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI lumen: 2375-2006/243/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.5/19 hours
What's included (base model):
- SX25L3 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip