The TIP SE is the latest addition to the Nitecore T series of keyring lights. With an impressive maximum output of 700 lumens from the 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs, the torch is ideal for attaching to your keys, keeping in your pocket or glove box or attaching to your clothing or accessories. This is the torch you will most likely have on you when in need of it most.
The flashlight is powered by a built-in 500mAh li-ion battery which is rechargeable via the USB-C port on the side of the light. Please note, a charging cable is not included. The TIP SE features a battery indicator under the switches which is activated by pressing the mode button when the light is off. The indicator will flash to show the power level:
- 3 flashes: power is above 50%
- 2 flashes: power is below 50%
- 1 flash: power is below 10%
The Nitecore TIP SE offers four brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 700 lumens, all of which are accessed using the dual switch interface. Simple and intuitive to use, the power button is used to turn the light on and off and the mode button cycles through the outputs.
Available in black or grey.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Turbo: 700 lumens - 15 minutes runtime - 90 meter range
High: 180 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes runtime - 45 meter range
Medium: 30 lumens - 8 hours runtime - 18 meter range
Low: 1 lumen - 50 hours runtime - 4 meter range
Maximum beam distance 90 meters, waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Key ring loop, key clasp and removable pocket clip.
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 24.5 mm x 13.8 mm / 2.36" x 0.96" x 0.54"
- Weight: 26 g / 0.92 oz.
- Reflective optics lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 500mAh li-ion battery
- Built-in li-ion charging circuit with USB-C port
- Multifunctional clip included
- 2 user modes available - demo mode and daily mode
- Easily operable dual switch design
- 4 brightness levels with direct access to turbo and low
- Intelligent memory function
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Power indicator beneath switch indicated the remaining battery power
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
10/11/2020 - Cruse, Trebudannon
good brightness, good battery life, good build quality... only real complaint is the designers didnt give more consideration to accidental operation. A keychain torch by its very nature is going to come up against other objects and this is far to easy to accidentally activate in your pocket, resulting in a flat battery when you really need it.