The Nitecore TIKI GITD (Glow in the Dark) keyring light has a maximum output of 300 lumens from the main OSRAM P8 LED and is powered by a built-in 130mAh li-ion battery. The battery is rechargeable via micro USB making it compatible with lots of devices, including power banks, solar panel chargers, laptop and PC devices. The TIKI can also be used while on charge making it an ideal camping companion when combined with a power bank such as the NB10000. Please note, a charging cable is not included.
The torch features a light weight phosphorescent shell which is charged up by the UV light or sunlight, causing the body of the TIKI to glow. Constructed from durable PC (V0) materials, which are commonly used in aerospace and electronics. Total weight of only 12 grams and 5.5cm long.
As with the other TIKI lights, the GITD version features two auxiliary LEDs; a high CRI white LED and a 365nm 500mW UV LED. These additional light sources make the keychain torch suitable for a broader range of applications, such as reading, camping and checking for counterfeit currency and documentation.
The Nitecore TIKI GITD is operated by a single side switch for simple one-handed use. The light is activated by a double click or triple click for the auxiliary modes. This double and triple press design effectively prevents accidental activation.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
- High: 300 lumens - 30 minutes runtime - 71 meter range
- Medium: 60 lumens - 1 hour runtime - 31 meter range
- Low: 15 lumens - 4 hour runtime - 15 meter range
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 40 hour runtime - 4 meter range
- Ultra Violet: 500mW - 45 minutes runtime
- Aux White Constant: 22 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes runtime
- Aux White Flashing: 22 lumens - 20 hours runtime
Maximum beam distance 71 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Nitecore TIKI GITD Includes: Key ring clip.
- Length: 55 mm / 2.17"
- Weight: 12 g / 0.42 oz.
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with micro USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultralow standby power consumption
- One hand operable interface
- Head constructed from stainless steel with superior heat dissipation capability
- Phosphorescent shell that glows in the dark after being charged