The Nitecore MH10 is a very compact flashlight considering it has in-built charging capability via the supplied USB lead and an impressive maximum output of 1000 lumens.
The MH10 can use 1x18650 (rechargeable iside the torch) or 2xCR123 (non-rechargeable). The torch cannot use RCR123/16340 rechargeable li-ion batteries
Includes: Nitecore 2300mAh 18650 Li-ion battery.
Operated via a single side switch with four brightness levels plus strobe / sos / location beacon modes. Intelligent memory function remembers the last mode used. The side switch incorporates a blue light that displays the battery voltage when changing batteries and also to indicate when charging is complete. Full charge time is around 6 hours.
Brightness Levels based on 1x18650 2600 mAH battery :
- High: 1000 Lumens - 1 hour 15 minute runtime
- Mid: 240 Lumens - 6 hour runtime
- Low: 70 Lumens - 28 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen - 520 hour runtime
The lack of a tail switch means the MH10 can stand securely on it's end to serve as a candle and is compatible with all Nitecore 25mm filters and diffusers.
Beam distance of up to 232 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 metres.
Includes: Holster, pocket clip, 18650 battery, usb lead, wrist lanyard & spare o-ring.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 1000 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 13,500 cd and a throw distance of up to 232 meters
- Innovative single button offers access to four brightness levels and three special modes
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides max runtime of 520 hours
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion batteries rapidly
- Direct access to ultra-low output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 130mm (5.12”)
- Head diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Tube diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Weight: 75g (2.65oz)(without battery)