The Nitecore NL1835HP is a Li-ion 18650 with a protection circuit, 3500mAh and 8A output. The rechargeable cell has a continuous discharge up to 8A, making it suitable for high power 18650 based torches.
The battery has several internal safety features, including a pressure relief valve protection, a microporous barrier to protect delicate internal components and built-in PTC inhibiting high current surges. Externally, the battery is equipped with nickel-plated stainless steel protectors to ensure high impact and oxidation resistance.
- Never expose to water or fire
- When charging or using, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend battery like it is recommended that the NL1835HP is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children
Please note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to send Li-ion batteries outside of the UK. Any orders for these batteries with EU or Worldwide delivery will be cancelled and refunded.
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Output: 8A
- Weight: 1.76 oz. / 49.9 g
- Length: 2.73" / 69.3 mm
- Diameter: 0.73" / 18.5 mm
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase
10/03/2020 - Mr Williams, Salisbury
This battery is a fantastic piece of kit life is very good in my torch
15/10/2019 - bawn, London
I ordered a battery and I got a battery 🤪
11/10/2019 - Lankford, Cambridge
Very good performance holding charge for turbo mode compared to my amazon sourced trufire
19/02/2019 - Mr Bullock, PUDSEY
29/01/2019 - Ridgway, Biddulph
Fantastic battery, I’ve used many AW, Nitecore and Samsung batteries. In terms of capacity this is a great battery! Best I’ve used... used it for a few days for light work, then used it to illuminate the living room @ 960 lumens (turbo mode on an SRT 7) for an hour. When I came to charge the battery it was still at 4.02v which surprised me massively. Usual great service from Flashaholics.
25/10/2018 - Mr Hill, Brockenhurst