The Maratac Peanut keyring torch has a maximum output of 145 lumens from the Cree XP-L LED and is powered by an included 10180 Li-ion battery. The LED has a colour temperature of 5000K and an orange peel reflector which provides a smooth, even beam.
The torch is rechargeable via a micro USB port which is accessed by unscrewing the head of the Peanut. The light comes with a charging cable and the charging indicator will change from red to green once charging is complete.
True to its name, the Maratac Peanut is extremely small and lightweight, making it the perfect keyring torch. Made with brass for a high quality look, the torch is a must-have for torch collectors and those looking for a practical light that doesn't compromise on design.
High: 145 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Includes: micro USB cable, 10180 Li-ion battery, split ring, spare o-rings.
- Length: 1.43"
- Diamater: 0.52"
- Weight: 0.5 oz. / 17.1 g (including battery)
- Recharge Time: 30-55 mins
- Reflector Material: Aluminium alloy
- Flashlight Material: Brass
- Battery: 10180 Li-ion 80mAh
- The lens has been treated with an anti-reflective coating
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 10180 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High)
- 1/2 Twist on for Low / Twist 1/2 turn more for High