The Fenix E30R magnetic flashlight offers a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the Luminus SST40 LED and can be powered by the included 18650 Li-ion battery. Alternatively the torch can use 2 x CR123 single use cells, but please ensure the charging port is not used in conjunction with these batteries.
The torch features a magnetic charging port on the side of the light which provides fast and efficient charging, bringing the included battery to full within 3 hours. Simply attach the included magnetic cable to the port and connect the USB end to a power source, such as a power bank or USB adapter.
The E30R is operated by a single side switch, providing quick access to the five brightness levels which range from 30 to 1600 lumens, plus a 1600 lumen strobe mode.
Turbo: 1600 lumens - 1 hr 27 mins runtime
High: 800 lumens - 1 hr 55 mins runtime
Med: 350 lumens - 5 hrs 28 mins runtime
Low: 150 lumens - 17 hrs 32 mins runtime
Eco: 30 lumens - 70 hrs 30 mins runtime
Plus Strobe mode (1600 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 203 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix ARB-L18-3500 Li-ion battery, magnetic charging cable, lanyard, spare o-ring.
- Length: 3.9" / 99 mm
- Body Diameter: 0.85" / 21.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 1" / 25.4 mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz. / 51 g
- Magnetic charging with included magnetic charging cable
- Automobile ultra thin optical lens coating process
- One switch control
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature
- Low voltage warning indicates when battery charging or replacement is required
- Made of durable, high strength and oxidation resistant aluminium
- Premium type HA III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish