The Fenix E20 V2.0 flashlight offers a maximum output of 350 lumens from the Luminus SST20 LED and is powered by 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or NiMH). By using such widely available batteries and with a compact, lightweight design, the torch is ideal for everyday carry.
The torch is operated by a single switch on the tail end of the light, allowing fast and easy access to the four brightness levels. Fully click the switch to turn the light on and off and once on, tap the switch to cycle through the modes.
The E20 V2.0 is made from high strength A6061-T6 aluminium and has a protection rating of IP68 meaning it can be used even in extreme environments.
An upgrade of a Fenix classic, the E20 V2.0 has a more streamlined design, is lighter and offers a brighter output and longer runtimes than its predecessor.
Using alkaline batteries
High: 350 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Med: 150 lumens - 11 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 93 hrs 35 mins runtime
Eco: 5 lumens - 200 hrs runtime
Using NiMH batteries
High: 350 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Med: 150 lumens - 5 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 34 hrs 30 mins runtime
Eco: 5 lumens - 140 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 126 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 2 x AA alkaline batteries, spare o-ring, lanyard.
- Size: 5" x 0.83" x 0.66" / 127 mm x 21 mm x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 1.48 oz. / 42 g (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature
- Reverse polarity protection
- One-handed operation with reverse tail switch
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminium
- Premium type HA III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Automobile ultra-thin patented optical lens coating process