With a maximum brightness of 85 lumens from the Cree XP-E2 LED, the Fenix E05 2014 Edition is powered by 1 x AAA battery (alkaline single use or NiMH rechargeable).
The Fenix E05 2014 Edition keyring torch weighs only 12.5 grams and measures less than 7 centimeters long. The torch can stand on the tail on a flat level surface.
To operate the E05 2014, simply switch via the twisting head. The broad beam lens delivers an up-close soft flood light. The digitally regulated output maintains a constant brightness.
With 1 x AAA NiMH Battery - High 85 lumens, 1 hour runtime in bursts of 3 minutes
- Mid 25 lumens, 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Low 8 lumens, 14 hrs 30 mins runtime
With 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery :
High: 85 lumens - 45 mins accumulated in bursts of 3 minutes
Mid: 25 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 45 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and impact resistant to drops from 1 meter.
Includes: spare o-ring, keychain split ring, 1 x AAA alkaline single use battery.
- Length: 66.2 mm
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AAA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) battery
- 66.2 mm x 15mm, 2.6inches x 0.6 inches (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 12.5g (0.4 oz) excluding battery
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Reliable twist switch
- Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish）
14/07/2020 - Devlin, Manchester
Yes perfect product
19/09/2019 - swann, Appleby-in-Westmorland
Great little EDC light
05/01/2019 - Mr Woolley, NOTTINGHAM
Great little torch, typical fenix quality
13/09/2017 - Boyd, Aberdeen
06/01/2016 - Mr Sankey, Manchester
Great keyring torch, much brighter (and also a shade thinner) than the E01 which this replaces.