The Eagletac D25LC2 Mini features an Cree XP-G2 S2 LED with an impressive maximum output of 343 OTF lumens. The torch uses one 18650 (button top) Li-Ion rechargeable battery or two CR123A single use battery.
EagleTac D25 mini flashlights are one of the smallest flashlight systems on the market today. Compact design, easy-to-use user interface, market leading output and brightness makes the EagleTac D25 Mini an extremely versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25LC2 has many practical, innovative features, including a stainless steel clip, a stainless steel bezel, an all-copper spring, customised rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, partial copper heat sink for C2 and LC2, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc
Turbo: 408 OTF lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Mid: 133 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Low: 6 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Plus Stobe, Flash, SOS, Beacon.
Includes: high quality rigid holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-rings, stainless steel bezel, pocket clip, 1 x CR123A battery.
- CREE XP-G2 S2 LED (Cool White)
- Max Output: 493 LED lumen, 343 ANSI OTF lumen
- Beam Profile: Center lux: 6900lux; Center spot angle: 3.7°; Spill light angle: 31°
- Lens: Impact resistant glass lens; Anti-scratch sapphire coating on the outside; Anti-reflective (AR) coating on the inside
- Reflector: Very light orange peel aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodized aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Dimensions: Head Diameter: 0.88 inches (22.5 mm); Body Dia. 0.86 inches (22 mm); Length: 4.25 inch (108 mm); Weight: 1.57 ounces (44.5 grams)
- Battery Type: 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion;
- Compatible battery diameter/length 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm); 18650: (18-18.8mm/65-68.5mm)
- What's included: Stainless steel bezel, Spare o-rings; Polished stainless steel pocket clip, User Manual, Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip, Mil-Spec Para cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip, Two primary CR123A lithium batteries