The Eagletac D25C2 Clicky has 3 beam tint choices; choose from the Cool White Cree XM-L2 U4 LED with maximum output of 705 lumens, Neutral White XM-L2 T6 with approx 7% lower ouput or the Cool White XP-G2 LED with maximum output of 403 lumens. The torch uses two CR123 single use batteries.
The EagleTac D25C2 flashlight is one of the smallest push button flashlight systems on the market powered by 2 x CR123 cells. Compact design, easy-to-use user interface, market leading output and brightness makes the EagleTac torch an extremely versatile flashlight for everyday carry.
The D25C2 Clicky has many unique features, including four power levels, stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customised rigid holster with self-retention device and flip, water tight lens with AR and sapphire coatings, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel) and a hidden strobe.
XM-L2 U4 Cool White LED
High: 705 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 411 lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Low: 51 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 100+ hrs runtime
XP-G2 Cool White LED
High: 403 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 277 lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Low: 36 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 7 lumens - 100+ hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 148 meters and waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible).
Included: nylon holster, wrist lanyard, spare o-rings, 2 x CR123 batteries.
- Length: 115mm
- Diameter: 20mm
- Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated wit durable titanium in dark grey
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
- Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
- Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling for improved grip
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
22/12/2015 - Banks, Bath
yes I found what I was looking for