The Armytek Wizard V3 is a rechargeable headlamp with a maximum output of 1000 lumens (warm white version is 930 lumens) from the Cree XP-L LED. The torch can be powered by a selection of batteries, including 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x 18350, CR123 or RCR123 cells.
The flashlight comes with a 3200mAh 18650 Li-ion battery and a magnetic charging cable which can easily be attached to the base of the Wizard V3, allowing for easy and convenient charging. Please note that only an 18650 cell can be charged inside the torch.
The Wizard V3 has an easy operating system using a side switch button, which allows for single handed use for your ease and convenience. In addition, the light comes with a reliable headband made of soft elastic which offers plenty of comfort even if wearing for long periods of time.
Available with a Cool or Warm white tint.
1. Cool = 1000 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime / Warm = 930 lumens - 1 hr 20 mins runtime
2. Cool = 390 lumens - 3.8 hrs runtime / Warm = 363 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
3. Cool = 180 lumens - 9 hrs runtime / Warm = 167 lumens - 8 hrs 30 mins runtime
4. Cool = 30 lumens - 48 hrs runtime / Warm = 56 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
5. Cool = 2.3 lumens - 18 days runtime / Warm = 2.1 lumens - 18 days runtime
6. Cool = 0.4 lumens - 100 days runtime / Warm = 0.37 lumens - 100 days runtime
Maximum beam distance 119 meters (Cool white) or 115 meters (Warm white). Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 10 meters.
Includes: pocket clip, headband, spare o-rings, plastic mount, magnetic charging cable, 1 x 18650 3200mAh battery.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3560 cd
- Optics: TIR optics
- Hotspot: 70º
- Spill: 120º
- Hotspot Diameter at 5 Meters: 7 meters
- Length: 101 mm
- Body Diameter: 24.5 mm
- Head DIameter: 29 mm
- Weight: 48 g (excluding batteries)
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Body-Anti Abrasive: Premium type III hard anodising 400HV
- Body Colour: Matte black
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel with ultrahard titanium coating
- Type of Mode Switching: Side switch
24/03/2019 - HAVELANGE, LESVE
Première prise en main très positive. Finition superbe, semble indestructible comme toute Armytek se doit de l'être. Teinte chaude donnant un excellent rendu des couleurs. Très fonctionnelle aussi bien comme lampe frontale que lampe de poche. Un vrai couteau suisse...
28/03/2018 - bartnicki, Frome
Product is perfect 👌 it's what I looking for