The Armytek Tiara A1 Pro V2 is a multi task headlamp for all activities. Available with a choice of LEDs, the light can be powered by either a single AA or a 14500 li-ion battery.
The choices of LED are either the Cool Cree XP-L or Neutral Cree XP-L.
The black body has silver trim around the lens & around the white switch.
With a side switch, removable end cap magnet & warning indication of battery level this headlamp is a must have.
1. XP-L Cool = 450 lumens - 0.8 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 419 lumens - 0.8 hrs runtime
2. XP-L Cool = 250 lumens - 1.2 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 233 lumens - 1.2 hrs runtime
3. XP-L Cool = 90 lumens - 4.2 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 84 lumens - 4.2 hrs runtime
4. XP-L Cool = 30 lumens - 11.7 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 38 lumens - 11.7 hrs runtime
5. XP-L Cool = 9 lumens - 35 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 8 lumens - 35 hrs runtime
6. XP-L Cool = 1.9 lumens - 8 days runtime / XP-L Neutral = 1.8 lumens - 8 days runtime
7. XP-L Cool = 0.15 lumens - 90 days runtime / XP-L Neutral = 0.14 lumens - 90 days runtime
Plus three Strobe modes.
Max beam distance: XP-L Cool is 86 meters and XP-L Neutral 83 meters. Impact resistant to 10 metres, waterproof to IP68.
Includes: headband, silicone holder, clip, lanyard, magnet, spare o rings, 1 x AA battery.
- Optics: TIR optics
- Hotspot: 70º
- Spill: 120º
- Hotspot Diameter at 5 Meters: 7 meters
- Length: 93 mm
- Body Diameter: 24.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 29 mm
- Weight: 59 g (excluding batteries)
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Body Anti-Abrasive Finish: Premium type III hard anodising 400HV
- Body Colour: Matte black
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel with titanium coating
- Type of Mode Switching: Side switch
08/11/2018 - Kalinowski, Wroclaw
Great flashlight for daily use. Very useful magnet in tail.